Using the Email Campaign Template
Hello @Lisa Robinson
The Email Campaign project template is one of the templates available for Business/Work Management types of projects.
For those projects it is not currently possible to show Epic/child issue relationships in the Board or Timeline views.
This change request relates to that need:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-341
Hi Lisa,
If you are creating a Company-managed Jira Work Management/Business project, then you can have the cards display the Epic on the card. It's not a true relationship, but you can at least see the Epic the card is under.
Hey John, I'm actually trying to achieve this. I see the "Epic link" in the right submenu but nothing happens if I activate it. I was wondering whether the update of epic link/parent link recently may have had an impact. So my question is: "is it still working for you ?"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.