Need Automation script for populating subset of values in a field from a parent issue
Hi Javeria,
Can you describe your exact scenario with more information?
Hi John,
Parent Issue has Labels say 'XYZ', 'ABC-123'. I need to copy the labels 'ABC-123' alone in the Child Issue when either Parent issue is created or edited.
My script is working fine until Updating the child when parent is created or updated, But I need to copy only a subset of labels. Any samrt issue features that I can make use of?
Can you share the automation rule that you have so far?
When field value- Components changes
Issue filed condition- Feature( for edit or create)
Then Create variable- QC with smart value {{issue.components.name}}
Branch rule/related issues
where issue type- (child)
edit issue with field values set from variable QC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.