In an Advanced Plan, when I select a filter, how do I Select All?
Hi @Cathy Grohman,
Actually, don't select anything at all. That's exactly the same as selecting all options.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for your quick reply! I was hoping I could select all then unselect a few items as opposed to clicking all the needed items manually except for a few. (just being lazy)
Haha, I thought your were, as I saw the long list of components in your screenshot 😉
The filter function is at its best (and is designed for scenarios) when you want to actively select just a few options, not really exclude one or two from a long list. So there's not really an option to support your laziness in the best possible way, I'm afraid ...
But, assuming you have a valid - and repeatable - use case to exclude 1 or 2 components, you could consider selecting the ones you want to keep manually once and then save this as a separate view (I have no good environment to test this in myself, but I suppose that should work). Maybe that is a feasible workaround.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.