Hello. I am a Jira consultant and I have a question about my client's situation. They have an offshore team doing development in the offshore team's Jira instance. The offshore team is using a company managed project in what appears to used in be a reasonable and typical way that dev teams use Jira. My client (their customer) wants the project in their own instance of Jira. Makes sense. The problem is the client is not a Jira administrator and can only create team managed projects and would have to go through some red tape to become one. He is fine with doing that but he said it would introduce delays and would not be quick and wanted to do a team managed project in the interim so he doesn't lose time and momentum on the project. I reminded him that there would be feature loss and also that migration between project types is manual. He is admitting this is not ideal and is ok with going with this route anyway. I am not an expert on team managed projects because I don't like them so I avoid them at all costs. It seems that every time I give them a chance I hit a roadblock like today, I noticed team managed projects don't support the resolution field. That is crazy to me and I know the offshore team is using that field currently in their dev workflow. Yes I could create a custom field that would represent the resolution but I hate the idea of that. Anyway, I would like to make the argument that there are too many roadblocks doing this and they should wait to go into the client's instance until the client is a Jira administrator so we don't have to do this interim team managed project nonsense. I think it will disrupt the current dev team by making this change and also it will cost them money to have me configure the team managed project with all of the kludgy workarounds (assuming we can even workaround everything). I just don't have enough clear data points on all of the things you lose by going from a company managed project. If I had those I think I could convince my client to skip the team managed project altogether, keep working in the vendor's instance and just wait until he has proper access and do a company managed project in his instance. So does anyone know of a good summary of the true nitty gritty of the roadblocks you will encounter when leaving a company managed project to go to a team managed one? My client is reasonable and I would like to give him some data on this so he can avoid the pain of this decision. Thanks in advance.