Under the planning section of my new board I only have the following categories.-
Timeline
Backlog
Board
I want to also have -
Reports
Issues
How do I get those two links added?
Hi @Kati Samson
It's because your project is managed by the team and not the company.To activate it, go to project settings > features and check both options.
Regards,
Anthony
Hello @Kati Samson
It sounds like you might be working with a Team Managed project. You can confirm that by looking at the bottom of the panel on the left. It will say either "team-managed" or "company-managed".
For a Team Managed project you can enable and disable options that appear in the left side panel. To enable the two options you want click on Project Settings (in the left side panel) and then click on Features. The new screen will those you the features that can be enabled and disabled. Enable the Reports and Issue Navigator features.
Thank you- very helpful!
Thank you- I was able to complete these!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.