I have an epic with two child issues. One is Done and the other is Not Required. I believe that I should be able to close the Epic but it tells me that there is a child issue outstanding
It sounds like you have a workflow condition that requires all child issues to be in a done status before you can close out your epic. For the issue that is in the Not Required status, is that status a done status? You can tell by the color, if it is green then it is a done status. Also, is the resolution set on that issue? If the resolution is not set then Jira consider the issue to be unresolved.
Hi Yes I went and figured out the problem. I added a post function to the status Not Required. It is now working. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.