Hi,
So I am having issues with the JSM portal towards assets. What I'm trying to do is to have the portal only show assigned devices of that specific reporter/user.
I have setup object types Laptops and Employees and trying to use AQL to filter, but I can't seem to get it to work.
Object type "Laptops" has attribute "Owner" linked to Object "Employee".
Object type "Employee" has attribute "Jira user" using User type which then is linked to a Jira/Atlassian user.


This is the Custom field scope I've created for JSM portal but when I check the portal it does not show any asset.

However, if I use Filter issue scope "Employee = ${reporter}" which Employee attribute is linked directly to User under Laptops attributes it works fine, but then again I can't see what devices that user has inside Assets as it's not an actual object.
What I am doing wrong here? Appreciate all help.
Simen