Hi,
I installed the "Elements Connect" plugin in our jira cloud and wanted to test it, but the admin page is blank.
Does anyone has any clue?
Thanks and best Regards,Roland Siegel
Hi Elyes and thanks for reaching out.
I already found the source of my problem:
Third party cookies have to be allowed for the atlassian jira site.
Maybe sth for your documentation.
Best regards,Roland Siegel
Hello Roland,
I'm Elyes, Elements Connect Cloud product manager.Let me try to figure out what is happening here.
First question here, are you using private mode? And is it still blank if you disable some of your browser's plugins?
I just saw your ticket raised in our support platform, we will take if from here
Kind regards,Elyes
Roland,
We will sure update our documentation, thanks for your appreciated feedback.
We hope that you'll find your happiness using our app! Feel free to reach out should you need any help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.