I have 2 jira projects1. team porject2. company project- In team project when I will select a team member to check his task on a board and I will create new tasks - filter would be applied to that task and issue would be assigned to that person- in company project when I will select a team member and create task - it would be assigned to "Default assigner" which is super annoying. Do you have any idea how to change behaviour of company project to use filter like in team project?
Hi Marcin - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Go to Project Settings > Details.
There you will see the Default Assignee. Change that value to Unassigned.
Hi
In company Managed Project you cant make change unless you are a Jira admin .
connect with Jira admin , and create a new workflow for Task issue type and in that add new post function for default assignee or you can create automation rule also like if issuetype is task and assign issue to so and so . if you dont want to assign issue to anyone and want to do it automatically then people section change default assignee to un assigned
Hey I did - but nothing is changing - when I select my team member in filter and will create task then task would be Unassigned for company project where I am expecting to have assigned to that team member like in team projectFollowing above - new task should be assigned to RR not to Default
Sorry but I do not get this1. I am an admin2. As of now this is my workflow for board what should i change here to be able to automatically way assign new created task in sprint using fast creation bar under given sprint in company project by selected person via top menu filter near to search?
What is the step by step process you are doing to create the issue?
I added screenshot @John Funk I think this should explain well how the process looks like
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.