My velocity report generates but it is showing sprint data from other boards which is skewing by report. What can I do to isolate this from happening?
Hi @Hugo Ugarte
Does your board reference more than one project? If you look at the board settings what does the Filter Query say?
Hi, we have 8 scrum teams working in one project. The filter in question has the one project name only followed by various components used by only this scrum team. I am aiming to get a velocity report for each of the 8 teams. Each team's query references the sole project followed by their respective components.
One thing to note about the Velocity Chart:
It's board-specific, which means it'll only include issues that match your board's saved filter.
With that in mind I would suggest maybe creating 8 team specific boards named for each team. The difference of would be the filter query:
project = PRJ AND component = <one of the components> ORDER BY Rank ASC
Thanks Tim. That is precisely how I have it set up. Each team has their own board and their own query filter specific to them. Each filter reflects the name of the common project to all followed by their respective components. They look like the below:
project = "BTS project" and component in ("Order Management", "Invoice Management", "Customer Management", "Product Management", "Pricing Management", "Returns Management", "Sales Royalties") ORDER BY Rank ASC
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.