I'm having trouble with adding a new link type in Jira roadmaps.
When I go into a Jira issue I can can see the option to add a 'has to be done before' or 'has to be done after' issue relationship:
I tried to go into Jira Road Map settings to add and define this relationship so that it appears on Jira Roadmaps, but that relationship doesn't appear on the drop down list!
I have tried creating our own 'has to be done before / after' relationships but, while this work, it appears as a duplicate alongside the pre-existing, not working, relationship in the link issue list (if that makes sense).
Not sure what to do - is there a list of issue relationship types somewhere in Jira itself (as opposed to roadmaps) where we can delete or rename the 'broken' relationship so that we can replace it with the working one?
Thanks for your help with this!