Hi,
I am a site admin managing users and groups. I am having a problem. I can see all project list in my android application of Jira but no projects in website. I was managing project settings but now I have no access to projects because it saying no project in all project menu.
I resolved my issue. I added myself in one of the project and now I can see list of all project in Jira.
Hi @Umer Jamil
If you are a site admin you should still be able to see all the projects by going to https://<youratlassiansite>.atlassian.net/jira/settings/projects/manage
Yes I was managing projects from there. But now there is no projects.
Do you have anything selected in the drop down? if so remove it from the list and see if that helps
Check this screenshot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.