Hello,
I need to copy the linked issues of an issue in its subtasks.
I imagine to do it through an automation, but I don't know how.
Could someone help me?
Thanks in advance
Jose
Hi @Jose Antonio Quesada ,
You can use the trigger "issue linked" and a branch For: Sub-tasks and then choose Edit Issue within the branch.See screenshot.Probably add a condition for your use case I think.
regards, Marco
Hi @Marco Brundel
It sound goods, but it doesn't work, I don't know why??
Audit log describes it works, but the linked issue is not in the issue:
But the parent task has a linked issue:
What is wrong?
Thanks in advance?
BR
Thank you very much @Marco Brundel but I am not succeeding.
I have this issue with Linked issues:
The desired behaviour is as follows: I want the linked tasks of the parent task to be assigned to the subtasks when they are created.
Thanks in advanced
Hi @Jose Antonio Quesada ,I don't quite understand your question.Can you clarify further?
Looking at your example, do you want to link issue STE23-62 to the sub-tasks of STE23-32 when it is linked to STE23-32?regards, Marco
Apologies for my late reply.Indeed, the desired behaviour is as follows:1. I have a task A that I link to a task B.2. In task A, I create subtasks A1, A2 and A3.3. I want an automatism, which links B, to the subtasks A1, A2 and A3.
Is this possible?
Question: if you look in STE23-63, do you also not see STE23-85 as a linked issue?
Regards, Marco
No..
Hi @Jose Antonio Quesada ,Strange, I don't have an explanation right away. Would you like to add a screenshot of the rule here?And for the sake of completeness, how is the Linked permission set up?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.