Hello,
I would like to know how to add additional fields in the ticket that will allow the agent to use these custom fields to add the status and the job type of this ticket.
For more context, we're using Jira to receive support tickets via Email from customers that require different types of services such as new installation, maintenance, etc...
We're already using the built in status field such as (To Do->Start (in progress)->completed) which is what the customer can see via Email.
However, we wanna add additional fields for internal use only that will allow the Agent to do report the internal status of this ticket
The fields I want to add are the following:
Type of Job:
- New installation
- Maintenance
- Removals
- etc..
Status of the job:
- Pending
- In-progress
- Completed
- etc...
I want to also be able to filter the tickets using these custom fields when I'm in the Queues page.
Appreciate if you can show me how or lead me to the documentation that I need.
Thanks,