Discussions
Categories
Groups
Help
Home
Q&A
Jira
How to get a complete list of Initiative through to subtasks
Priyanka Dey_b0yvfo
Hello folks,
I wanted to post this question initially, however after a lot of research and hunting on google for a way of find all EPICs, stories and subtasks or children of a Initiative .
I've settled on the following solution and hence wanted to post the same online.
Hoping , this will help someone the way I was stuck .
Define :
Initiative = XXX-123
You can try something as following :
issuekey in childIssuesOf(XXX-123) OR issuefunction in subtasksOf(“filter = ‘test1(PD)’“) ORDER BY issuetype ASC
Part 1:
issuekey in childIssuesOf(COSMOS-1790) - displays all the childIssues for the Initiative
However, I observed for some of the EPICs the stories and subtasks were not appearing
Therefore the second part.
Prerequisite
for second part of the query is to create a filter
Filter :
this filter provides the list of EPICs from Part one issuekey in childIssuesOf(XXX-123) AND issuetype in (Epic)
Part 2:
issuefunction in subtasksOf(“filter = ’test1(PD)’“) This is used as a subquery function so it will return the subtasks of all the EPIC’s that the Initiative is a parent of
Accepted answers
All comments
There are no accepted answers yet
Welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.
Sign In
Register
Quick Links
Unanswered
Groups
Help
Find more posts tagged with
cloud
jira-software
jira-software-cloud