Hi all, how can I filter tickets that are blocked by another ticket via the "linked issues" functionality?
Hello @Mirela Todorova ,
Following JQL query should set you in the right direction:
issueLinkType = "is blocked by" and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issueKey = <issue key>")
If you want to find issues that are blocked by a specific issue, you can use this function:
issue in linkedIssues("BLAH-1", "is blocked by")
If you need to find issues that are blocked by ANY issue, you can use this function:
issueLinkType in ("is blocked by")
If you want to learn more about JQL functions that come out of the box with Jira, I would recommend that you check out this article by "The Jira Guy": https://thejiraguy.com/2021/11/03/more-jql-functions/
I hope this helps!
or
issueFunction in hasLinks("is blocked by")
if you want all tickets that are blocked, not only blocked by on specific ticket
This would require the ScriptRunner add-on.
Note: This only works when you have Scriptrunner installed.
If you are doing it in Cloud, you need to be running it in the enhanced search as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.