Hi,
I wanted to create gitlab branch whenever a jira cloud issue is transitioned to Inprogress. The gitlab repo is integrated and the project is determined by the issue label and Affect version. So issued a template for the automation and designed this logic;

So it doesn't create if the label is "no_branch_needed". But if the label is cms and the Affect Version is medical_center, then it creates a branch on cms project, from medical-center branch. If the label is patient-api and the Affect Version is medical-center, then it creates a branch on patient-api project, from medical-center branch.
The problem is, there could be 2 or more labels and 2 or more Affect versions. Which means the automation rule executes the rule according to the condition met first, since I have else conditions after the first if branch.
I may not have cleared up the condition, please let me know if you need any clarification. Thank you for your help in advance.