In general, I am trying to understand how to find all issues that are linked (in any way) to a pre-set group of issues in Jira (this group could be defined in any number of ways). For the sake of providing an example I will be more specific, though I am hoping the resulting syntax would apply for any permutation of the search criteria.
Example: In my org we have issuetype 'Risk' and issuetype 'Initiative,' among many others. We also have loads of free-form fields where we can add labels to different issuetypes. One of these fields is called 'PMO Iteration,' and that field can be filled out for Initiatives (again, among other issues) but for this example...
How would I search for all Risks that are children of any Initiatives in a group of Initiatives to which I've assigned the 'Brokerage_Q3' label in the PMO Iteration field?
I hope this makes sense, please let me know if there is another way I can describe my quandary that would help.
Thanks ahead of time,
Lauren