Community, how can I insert an info panel (or other non-numbered content) inside a numbered list? Basically I want to interrupt the numbered list, then continue with numbering. So,
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
@Jenny Gallagher welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What you are looking to do is called 'nesting'. - seamlessly placing one object inside another. In this case, an info panel inside of a numbered list.
Currently this is not available on Confluence Cloud - but there has been a lot of research going into making it happen, so hopefully you'll be able to accomplish this sometime in the near future.
Thanks Andy. I've seen it done on other pages, but they probably did manual numbering. I don't have full access to editing, so I can't see behind the scenes—yet.
Hi, @Jenny Gallagher As a (not great) workaround, I use emojis to number my steps. This allows me to:
Thank you Barabara, what a creative solution. Do you have an image you can share? I wonder how this renders.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.