Hello Community!I created Jira automation that sends Lookup issues at a scheduled day and time to my email.
When I test the automation and at scheduled time, I get ~30 duplicated emails (see screenshot below)
Does anyone know how to fix this?
Hi @Yuliia Vyborova
Does your scheduled trigger have JQL? If so, that would explain the multiple emails. Please try removing the JQL from the trigger and only use the results of the lookup issues action to have a single email.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Yuliia Vyborova In email body, I think you used wrong lookup issue syntax, try this :-
{{#lookupIssues}}* {{key}}-- {{summary}} -- {{assignee}}{{/}}
Yes, I checked 'Run a JQL search and execute actions for each issue in the query was'. Now I get one email! Thanks a lot!!!
{{assignee}} returns field ID, not name. What syntax should I use then?
I tried {{assignee.displayName}} and it worked. Thanks again!
Glad to hear we are able to help you out
Thanks @[deleted]. I was having a similar problem and now after unchecking the Schedule JQL the system is sending only one email with all the issues passing the Lookup JQL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.