Per Epic
Total number of issues (completed/not completed)--- no. of hours used to complete per Issue (per Epic total) – Issues/hours that were underestimated/overestimated -- planned/unplanned Issues and hours breakdown (%) etc. –
I tried the following and couldn't make it work as there is a limitation in using variables in JQL. Please let me know.
project = <MY_PROJECT> AND status in (Open, "In Progress",Resolved, Done) AND remainingEstimate != originalEstimate ORDER BY "Epic Name"
ERROR : The value 'originalEstimate' for field 'remainingEstimate' is invalid. Please specify a positive duration format; for example: '1h 30m', '2d'.
Based on the error, I see the remainingEstimate and originalEstimate must be mentioned as variables inorder for the get the values for the respective variables. I couldn't get lucky using variables using $ or another expression.
Note : Above query is incomplete, as the syntax error didn't let me to write filters for remaining metrics to proceed further