Morning,
I'm trying to create a scoring system for our issues. This is done by the person filling out the form entering a priority and severity value from lowest to highest (with low, medium and high in the middle).
I have then got a look up table relating these to values 1-5
I am then creating smart variables to lookup the value in the table that is provided in the issue.
{{#=}}{{Lookup.get(issue.Priority.value)}}{{/}}
{{#=}}{{Lookup.get(issue.Severity.value)}}{{/}}
I then use these issues in an if else block,
If {{severityValue}}*{{priorityValue}} is less than 5 show low
If {{severityValue}}*{{priorityValue}} is greater than 12 or either value equals 5 show high
Else show medium.
I can not get this to work however. I think it is the multiplication part of this that has become my downfall, I've tried many many variants of it and can't seem to get it to work. It just automatically goes to medium every time unless either input is highest so equal to 5. This returns a high
Thank you in advance