Hello Team,
I am having trouble integrating Jira Cloud and Jenkins server using the Jira Cloud site plugin. I followed the documentation provided in the link below, but I'm encountering an error message: "Failed to resolve Jira Cloud site: cdqademo1.atlassian.net".
Link: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/integrate-jenkins-with-jira/
Please note that "cdqademo1.atlassian.net" is a valid Jira Cloud site.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance in helping me integrate my local Jenkins server with Jira Cloud.
Thank you.
Hi @CD QA ,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
You just need to add the add the Full base URL of your Jira cloud site, As I can see the added cloud site is not valid. Please add the full base URL, you can find the Base URL from the Jira general Configuration and Also please check again you Secret, you need to add the Token in Jenkin to pass the secret. Sometimes It shows this error might be related to Secret issue So First change the Base URL Of its doesn't work then try to check the secret again.
Below I have added the Atlassian documents, If you get a chance please go through the Documents.
Please Accept the Answer If it helps you 😊.
Thanks & Regards
Sanjen Bariki
Hi @CD QA and welcome to the Community!
You may want to provide the full url to your cloud site, i.e. including the https:// part.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Walter Buggenhout Good Day & Thanks for reply !
But when I include "https://" in the cloud site name, I receive an error message stating, "Site name is invalid. Paste a valid site name, e.g. sitename.atlassian.net."
PFA,
Hi @Sanjen Bariki Good Day & Thanks for reply !
In the third step of adding OAuth credentials to Jenkins, I couldn't find any field to enter the client ID in the Jira Cloud Site.
You have add the token in the secret.
Regards,
Sanjen
Hi @Sanjen Bariki
Yes, but still it doesn't work
hi. did you solve it? i have a same problem.
Hi @진송희
If the official app to integrate Jenkins with Jira is not working for you, then you could also try the original Jenkins for Jira app (disclaimer: I'm the developer behind the app), it also supports more job types in Jenkins and provides more features in Jira.
Cheers,Mark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.