Hi,
I have created a free tier account for JIRA. When Iam testing notifications. JIRA is not sending any emails when I create new issue and I have verified in my notification scheme creator will get email when new issue is raised.
Any help is appreciated
Hello Ram! Be very welcome!
Could you give more information on how you are opening this item?
Like: What type of project are you using? Maybe Jira Service Management?
Cheers!
Hi @Ram Konda Be very welcome!Check if they are going to the spam box
Regards,
Anthony
Hi Anthony,
I checked by Junk/Spam folder I don't see any emails
Hi Roberto,
I have created Scrum project.
In Jira scrum project I have created new issue and providing description and assigning it to a team member
@Ram Konda
Go to gear icon > System > Default user preferences > Edit default value.Check the "Notify users of their own changes" box and update.Then open a ticket and see the notification arrive in the email.
Hope this helps, if it works please mark it as an accepted answer!Thanks
Hi!
Right! Okay let's go!
You need garantee these configurations:
And if you are the assignee, maybe you doesn't will be notified.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.