How do add a columne to see the fix version Driver field?
Hello @Marty Michael
Can you show us the screen where you want to add the column?
What type of field is "fix version Driver"?
I second the question.
I want to add the Driver (of the release/version) to the list of versions. You know the screen for the projects that is shown when you click on "Releases"? This screen has a table view with columns - Version, Status, Progress, Start date etc. I want to add there a Driver column. Is it possible somehow?
Also, corresponding question - I want to try my luck here as I couldn't find any answers anywhere: Where the list of users comes from for the Driver field? I wanted to edit the version and update the Driver but the list of users available is somewhat limited and I don't understand where is comes from.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.