We have a portal where some users (team managers) can create issues where they need to be able to chose other users (team members) of our organization.
But these "team members" don't have the permission to create issues.
This has worked for a time. It really worked!
But now it is not working. I don't know if it is a side effect of the new Jira Service Management role jira-servicemanagement-customers-fogaiba that Atlassian have created in our Cloud instance.
I have read this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/some-users-are-not-appearing-in-any-user-picker-field-when-raising-a-request-from-the-customer-portal-1252327514.html but I haven't been able to solve the issue.
I'd be very grateful of any ideas.
Hey @Joan Andreu Juan Torrens
Did you already check permissions ? In particularly this permission : "Browse users and groups"(it's in global permission). Be sure Team managers get this permission. In addition they need to get the project permission "Assign issues" and the team members need to get the "Assignable User" permission.
Let me know if you success to fix it or no
Thank you @JM Perrot but it is still not working.
Let me include some images.
Image 1:
Global permissions
Image 2:
Project permisions
Image 3:
User's groups
Image 4:
No results for this user in Users Pick Field
Right and can you try to add jira-servicemanagement-customers-fogaiba (or your customer's group) to the "Browse users and groups" please.
(I guess all needed users are in the right group too)
I have done this too. Still not working...
Look:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.