Using JIRA REST API I am unable to create a Jira issue in which I want to link to another issue using link type 'Child' however I am able to create it with other issue link types like 'Tests', 'Related', 'Parent' etc. But all issue link types are available in the application and I am able to create issue with all link types in UI. Kindly help.
API: https://<jiraservername>/rest/api/2/issue
Payload:
{
"fields": {
"summary": "Manual Test with Steps and custom fields created using API",
"project": {
"key": "TTP"
},
"description": "First Manual Test with Steps and custom fields created using API",
"issuetype": {
"name": "Test"
},
"labels": [
"Label1",
"Label2",
"Label3"
]
},
"update": {
"issuelinks": [
{
"add": {
"type": {
"name": "child"
},
"outwardIssue": {
"key": "TTP-15757"
}
}
}
]
}
}
Error:
{
"errorMessages": [
"No issue link type with name 'child' found."
],
"errors": {}
}