Hi, I am trying to use jira automation to send email to the team members who have tickets nearing the duedate and separate email for the overdue tickets.
To do so, I made two automation
1. email sent for tickets that has due date of less than 2 days
2. email sent for tickets that has due date passed.
The second one works without a problem, but I have a problem with the first one.
Scheduled
cron : 0 0 8 ? * 2-6 *
JQL : status!="done" AND assignee!="empty"
IF : Advanced compare condition
{{issue.duedate.jiraDate}}
less than
{{now.plusDays(3).jiraDate}}
------------------------------------------up to this part works well
But the problem was that this function also sends emails to the overdue ticket, so team members were getting 2 emails for the same ticket.
So I added the second condition------------------------------------------------------
AND : Advanced compare condition
{{issue.duedate.jiraDate}}
greater than
{{now.jiraDate}}
Then: Send email
After I added the AND : Advanced compare condition, it no longer sends emails to anybody.
I double-checked that there are tickets that meet the criteria by using the following JQL on my board.
status!="done" AND assignee!="empty" AND duedate<= 2d AND duedate >= now()
there are at least 30 tickets
I appreciate any input.
Thank you.