Hello everyone!
I need some help:
I would like to configure an SLA in JSM for two situations that we need to audit, but if the customer changes the ticket status to "Review" I would have to reset this counter to zero. Is there any way to configure this?
For better understanding, I will explain the situations and needs:
Currently, we have issue change and we would like to audit the cases that the change is still in status awaiting approval, but the change implementation date/time has passed.
Second case, implementation date/time has passed 1 hour and the change is still open.
But from the approval status and awaiting implementation status you can go back to the review status in which you can modify date/time or any information of this change, then starts a new flow, so I would like to know if there is any way to generate these SLAs when returning to the review status.
