Hi there,
I am looking to create a custom field ( in this case for Customers) which allows multiple values to be entered and for the user to be able to create new values automatically. Essentially so that it works like the Labels field. For information, this is to track which customers have asked for a feature or raised the same bug.
I've created a custom field with type Select List (multiple choices) but that requires that the list of values be pre-determined or centrally managed and users cannot easily create new values when creating a new issue, in the same way they can with Labels.
I've also created a custom field with type Labels, but then the values for this field are shared with the Labels field, which defeats the point.
Is there a way to do this out of the box in Jira Cloud, or do I need a Marketplace App, and if so, are there any recommended?
Thanks,
Sanjay