Hello, there!I have example code:ArrayList<String> Tootaja = new ArrayList<String>();Tootaja.add("HUMAN-1")Tootaja.add("HUMAN-2")System.out.println(Tootaja)String test = ["value" : Tootaja[0] ], ["value": Tootaja[1] ],
HttpResponse<JsonNode> addValue = Unirest.put("https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/insight/workspace/${WorkspaceID}/v1/object/${ArvutiID}").header("Accept", "application/json").header("Content-Type", "application/json").basicAuth("xxxxx", "xxxxxx").body([attributes: [[objectTypeAttributeId: 1901, objectAttributeValues:[["value" : Tootaja[0] ], ["value": Tootaja[1] ],]]]]).asJson()Is it possible to add objects to objectlist and then add objectlist to objectAttributeValuessomehow with scriptrunner?For example i have 2 people using an asset. I want to read those objects and add specific one object to the list and then update the asset attribute value. Do you have some suggestions to solve it. I know one example is to hold objects in Jira field and then update, but looking for solution where i dont have to make extra field for it. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/append-list-of-objects-to-a-reference-assets-object-attribute-using-automation-1141483722.html Thanks in advance Margo
Hello @Margo Martis
I have create a LinkedIn post proving a solution for your scenario. You've probably sorted it out in the mean time, if not feel free to read my post https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-7360586856859680768-45rp?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop&rcm=ACoAAANdqw0B5fFI0ESmORo1jyernbkozUK6qWg
I hope it helps.
Best,
Daniella
Seoofy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.