Hi Team Is the above issue resolved? I am facing a similar issue when I am trying to use the trigger when an issue is Open in Jira and then to update the status in Teams.
Does anyone have an update on this? I am trying to do the same status update (using outlook instead of teams though). And I am getting the same error
Any update on this? I am trying to build a trigger, sending notification to teams chat about new open Jira tickets
I submitted a ticket to microsoft about a month ago and they told me July 11th it was going to be fixed. Mine still isnt working either, and I reached out to them on my ticket but havent heard anything back.
Me too, It's not working until now.
I got a reply from Microsoft on my open ticket. They said due to "unforeseen complexities" the new resolution date on on or before July 28th.
Still having this issue 6/3/2024
Any news? Still getting this error a year later.
What is this ? We paid both side PREMIUM and this is what we get ??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.