First off: Complete newbie to Jira here so bear with me if I'm getting some technical terms wrong!
I've created a project in Jira along with a board. I then also added some issues to the board, however accidentally added them all as tasks, whereas some were supposed to be epics. I'm able to change them from task to epic on a single basis by clicking on the issue and selecting the "Move" option from the tool button for that issue. However, that obviously takes quite a while.
I've read about the bulk editor (which the single "Move" option seems to use, too - just for a single issue...) and wanted to try that. So, I go into the "Issues" section of the board and try to press the tools/actions button on the very top right to get to the bulk editor. However, nothing happens. On the first click, a context menu very briefly pops up and immediately closes again. On subsequent clicks, nothing happens at all. I've tried from three different browsers (two Chromium browsers + Firefox), no chance.
Is there some configuration I'm missing to be able to access it? The project is team-managed and I'm the site admin.
A small GIF to underline what the issue is:
