I want to create an automation that clones an Epic and all its child issues (stories and subtasks).
So far, I have managed to clone the Epic and its corresponding story, but not the subtasks. Additionally, the links between the Epic and the story are not cloned either. I have adopted an automation from a previous post, which looks like this:

However, I always receive this error message while attempting to execute it (See below)
It is important to me that the cloned issues are connected to each other. This means:
I clone Epic 1, which is associated with Story 1. Subtask 1 is a child issue of Story 1. I want to ensure that the connection between Epic 1, Story 1, and Subtask 1 remains intact. Furthermore, I want to get Epic 2, which is associated with Story 2, and Subtask 2, which is a child issue of Story 2.
How can I achieve this?