Hello, I am getting this error while trying to create an issue.
Type of project= Software. I am using JIRA Cloud and this is a Team-managed project.
I am the site-admin.
To what role are you assigned in that Project?
What are the permissions assigned to that role in that project?
Hi @Troy welcome to the Atlassian community.
You mentioned to be the Jira site admin. The chances are their might be Project specific workflow conditions or validators or configurations that may be restricting issue creation! Why don't you check with global admin permissions or the user with global Jira admin rights.
Besides, I believe you have the "create issue permissions" or part of that group!
Thanks for the pointer, Trudy. It turned out to be something down to the defined permission for issue creation which I have now managed to sort for myself
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.