Hello.
I recently learned about the new feature within Issue Checklists where a checklist could automatically be assigned to an issue if it has a specific label.
As far as I can tell, the following criteria need to be followed for it to happen:
- The 'Apply checklist templates from issue labels' toggle needs to be turned on within Global Settings of Issue Checklists.
- Your label and your checklist template name must be identical.
- Your checklist template name should not contain spaces.
I have adhered to the following criteria, however when I add the label to my ticket, the checklist template does not seem to attach automatically. What am I doing wrong?
I noticed in another Jira question thread that maybe the template needs to be set as 'Default'? However I have not done this because I dont want this template to be attached to all issues by default, only the issues with my specific label. Maybe I am misunderstanding the use of 'Default'?
From what I read I don't think any Jira Automations needed to be setup for this to work, is that right?