I am searching for Smart Checklist item details, I am unable to find them in the table.
which table i can refer to get smart checklist item? please share where to find those details
Hi @dhandapani ,
Thank you for writing in community.
Are you looking of a checklist items to implement in Jira ? You can try below plugin for that :https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211562/checklist-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloudOr it is something else, kindly give us some more details of your requirement/problem.
Thank you !!
Thank you Deepak,
which Jira Table I have to check for below values.
Thanks for this screenshot !!
This table is coming from check list for jira plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211562/checklist-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
You can go to the custom field screen, and search for "Checklist" type custom field. You will see this Field is just a custom Field, and is configured on your project's screen just like any other Field.
Hope this will give you more insights !!
Thank you so much Deepak Jain. I will check.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.