There is a bug in the display of Balsamiq within a confluence document.
Only the 1/2 of the screen size is occupied by Balsamiq.
I try to reload the page and open other project, nothing works.
Any idea about how to solve this ?
Hi Manu, and sorry for the trouble.We're seeing the issue and looking into it. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more details to share. Thanks for the report!
We're seeing it also on draw.io, all full size conf dialog macros are affected. The full screen calcuation seems wrong. We reported as https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/34/ECOHELP-20053
Thanks, David. We've reported it as well, and it affects multiple apps indeed. Let's hope for a quick fix!
@Manu I just wanted to let you know that Atlassian has released a fix for the issue, and the editor should now work as expected.There's still an ongoing issue with our configuration dialog, but we're working with them on fixing it as well.Sorry again for the hassle!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.