I'm trying to configure an automation in a JSM project to create another request in the same project. I first tried to use the Create Issue action but found one cannot set the "Request type" field using the Create Issue action. I then tried to use the "Create service request" action but nothing ever loads (spinning animation).
I've tried, changing the Actor to a site admin and doing the automation as a global automation but I never get anything to show up on the screen after waiting a few minutes.
When looking in the browser console, the called endpoint returns no results. The URL has been sanitized ("siteName")
If this is really broken I guess I could setup a workaround, using the Create Issue action and some temp ~flag, where after the item is created it automatically edits the issue's Request Type.
{
"size": 0,
"start": 0,
"limit": 50,
"isLastPage": true,
"_links": {
"self": "https://siteName.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/15/requesttype?searchQuery=",
"base": "https://siteName.atlassian.net",
"context": ""
},
"values": []
}

