Hi all!
I started a new sprint from the backlog without completing the previous sprint first (don't ask me why I did this). This means the tasks weren't carried to the new sprint and the old sprint still shows in the backlog. Any tips and tricks for how to sort this out?
Hi @Kirsten Wakefield and welcome to the community!
You can still complete your old sprint and that will make the newer sprint show as the default in the Active Sprint view. You'd need to manually move carry-over issues to the new sprint though.
Ah okay, thanks Mark I'll do that.
Hi @Kirsten Wakefield welcome to the Atlassian community.
Here are few details to consider in addition to @Mark Segall answer:
Hi G,
Thanks for your response!
I have manually moved the tasks that needed to roll over to the next sprint. This was purely an error with clicking the wrong button and not a planning error, all sprints are planned before hand and should not be parallel sprint work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.