ToC Exclude Headings does not work for me.
I have two headings I would like to exclude:
Introduction
Table of Contents
Using the ToC macro, I've modified the 'exclude headings' parameter a million times. I can barely tell you what works and what doesn't, because it seems to be doing so at complete random.
I have tried using the | from server version, which doesn't seem to work, but is listed on the documentation page: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-table-of-contents-macro/
I have tried using , with spaces on both sides, one on either side and no spaces - none of them consistently work.
I tried renaming the headline to just 'Table' to see if there was an issure there, and it worked once, but when I went to correct it back to the right name, it stopped working. I tried reverting it to one-word and now it no longer works. Along the way, the 'Introduction' header seems to appear and disappear seemingly at random. At one point I had that as the only exclusion and it didn't even work. Then I removed all exclusions and 'Introduction' disappeared from the table.
Anyone have any idea what is going on with this macro?