I want to check for confluence guest user -
1. How many guests can I have if I am in a paid plan?
Can i get some elaboration on the guest user too?(PS i have 3 paid users)
Hi @joe vee tew welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Here's the link to the documentation: Invite guests for external collaboration
The feature is still in beta.
Guests are free of charge (up to 5 guests per paid user). Note: Total paid and guest users cannot exceed the current Confluence site user limit.
Hi @joe vee tew
Guests are free of charge for up to 5 guests per paid user.
However guests are still a beta feature.
Thank you, I am assuming this means if I have 3 paid users, I should be able to invite 15 guests?
Thank you.
@joe vee tew Please click the green 'Accept answer' button if it answered your question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.