Using this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-bulk-add-options-to-custom-fields-via-external-system-import-1115662994.html
I can add single select options. However I am not sure how to do the same for a cascading select field to get the second option in the cascade.
Example:
Field Level 1, Field Level 2
Option1, OptionA
Option2,OptionB
In the example, I can easily add the Field Level 1 options, but not sure how to add Field Level 2
Hi @Todd Winton,
You did find a very concise article there indeed. In this support article a more complete reference regarding csv import can be found.
From that article, this section describes how to import cascading select custom fields:
Importing cascading choice custom fields You can import values to a cascading choice custom field using the following syntax: Summary, My Cascading Custom Field Example Summary, Parent Value -> Child Value The '->' separator allows you to import the hierarchy.
You can import values to a cascading choice custom field using the following syntax:
Summary, My Cascading Custom Field Example
Summary, Parent Value -> Child Value
The '->' separator allows you to import the hierarchy.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.