Hi all,
We are about to setup multiple authentication policies and OKTA provisioning in our Jira Cloud instance.
I am quite confused with the following:
When the Okta/Atlassian site setup is ready and the users are imported in the related Okta groups will they automatically be part of the default authentication policy?
For example, if you have Confluence Okta group and authentication policy for Confluence users and User1 is in that Okta group, will he automatically became a part of the Confluence Authentication policy or shall be added manually after the initial setup of the OKTA -> Atlassian configuration?
In other words, I am trying to prepare a plan for the configuration and I am not sure if we shall manually add the users to each OKTA group & policy or only the OKTA setup is required?
Moreover, we have Trello Free users, and we won't to have a billable policy for them. Is there anyone who figure it out how to automatically add those users as non billable? (Trello and Jira users have same domain)...