Hello
I see there are some questions from 2020 asking about the same thing, and seems it was not implemented for Jira cloud at that time, but was on the queue. Is this working now?
Welcome to the community, @Daniel
What are you using to create your Gantt charts? There are a number of Atlassian Marketplace apps for creating Gantt charts in Jira.
Once we know which Gantt app you are using, it will be easier for us to help you.
Thanks,
Danny
Hi
yes, it’s Structure Gantt chart for cloud. On Jira server we use to have some effector to sync finish date with tasks due date, but for the cloud version there isn’t anymore.
If there isn’t a solution for it yet, would you suggest another Gantt chart I could use that could do it?
thanks!
Hello @Daniel ,
At the moment, it is not possible to write the Gantt attributes to Jira. It is on our roadmap, but unfortunately there is no timeline to share just yet.
I will update you here as soon as there is something to share.
Best,David
is there a good gantt chart for jira cloud that most people use and don't complain a lot?
Hi, I'm still trying to fix this lack of effector on Jira cloud.
In the gantt chart view I found that I can add a column with "Finish date" (dates defined at the gantt chart bars) in the tasks left window. Then I can export it to excel. In excel I have all the finish dates related to each of the tasks.
I wondering if I can do a bulk change (export excel to csv and use as an input for the bulk change) in all of these tasks and look up due date with finish date at once. Is it possible?
Hello @Daniel @Lars Sundell We just released the Copy to Jira feature in Structure.Gantt on Cloud - now it is possible to write Gantt attributes to Jira fields right from charts. You can find more information about the feature here: https://wiki.almworks.com/documentation/gantt/latest/cloud/gantt-attributes-in-structure-203129572.htmlIf you need any assistance with it, or if you have other questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
This is excellent news. We will look into this and get back to you if assistance is needed.
I am not seeing the "copy to Jira" button in the Gantt chart (yet). But I will give it a day or two as I guess that the updates may not be rolled out in all regions yet. Currently I see version 1.0.9-AC or structure.gantt in our could instance.
Could you tell which version that has this new feature?
Cloud apps are updated on the instance automatically. If the feature doesn't appear today or tomorrow, or if you need other assistance regarding Structure - please submit a request at our support portal.Best regards,Stepan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.