Hi Team,
I want to add the fields on the below screen (the screen i am getting while moving the ticket from one state to another). How can i do it?
Hi @Riddhi Kshirsagar
I Jira Admin would have to create a transition/workflow screen with the necessary fields (the comment field is always part of a transition screen) and then add that screen to the designated transition between two statuses.
Just to be sure: Do you know if you are working in a company-managed or team-managed project? You can see this in the bottom-left of your screen when you're in the project.
Hi @Riddhi Kshirsagar - This is defined in the workflow. Since there's already a transition screen, you'll just need to find which one to modify. I would take these steps (note - You need to be Jira Admin):
I am working on company managed project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.