Hi,
I have a projet with a custom field named "Nom du fichier master" (Name of the master video file in english) which accept free texte entries.
I want my colleagues to be able to search a value (for example in my screencpature "pixedu_ep54_utiliser_supports_ludiques") and get the related issue. But this field doesn't seem to be indexed, and searching this value in the various search box of the webUI doesn't get any result.
Maybe I should turn on some parameters ? But the field is already set on "Search free text" (sorry, my webUI is in french, so I try to guess the translation in english ;-) see capture below).

So I try a workaround : I've created a filter, and pre-configured the settings to display the custom field, so my colleagues could input the exact name of the master files, and get the related issue. But same problem here, no result at all even with an exact match (see the 2 captures below ; the first one show the filter results by default, just before I click the "Update" button to search the exact value circled in red).


Any idea on a way to make some sort of simple search page where people could input this exact value and get the related issue ?
Thanks for your help.