We have a project where one task issue blocks other issues. If the start date is changed, then all blocked issues should change as well. Same goes for start date.
When the date changes, we'd like to have the blocked issues update by the same number of days as the one blocking it. However, I'd also like the automation to not touch any blocked issues with blank values.
For example:
- Start Date for Task 1 is 2/13/23 and it's blocking Task 2 with a start of 2/17/23. If the start date of Task 1 moves to 2/15/23 (2 days later), then Task 2 will move to 2/19/23 (also 2 days later)
- Same for the End Date
I'm trying to get the smart values to work but am unfamiliar with those and have hard time know what can get me the results I want above.
Here's what I have so far:

But I'm not sure about the smart values and I'm also not sure if I should have the Start and Due Dates in one automation or separate them out. Can anyone help?