I am trying to integrate JIRA and BitBucket. I am using the guide found here.
So far, I have:
-created link at repo level from bitbucket to jira to point to specific project
-added oauth key on Bitbucket
-installed dvcs connector on jira using oauth key (this installed post and post commit hooks in bitbucket repo)
-added self to group atlassian-addons-project-access within JIRA
-gave self permission "View Development Tools" in JIRA
The connector reports no errors and sees the repos. Also, links from Bitbucket to JIRA work. When branches are created from JIRA, they appear in Bitbucket and when they are deleted from Bitbucket they disappear from JIRA. All good.
Unfortunately, commits made in Bitbucket are not appearing in the JIRA development panel (even though links from Bitbucket to JIRA work). I've dug through numerous guides in an attempt to diagnose the problem but haven't had any success. Any suggestions?