Hello,
I'd like to receive an email alert when one of our Trusted Users invites a new user to our JIRA Cloud instance (I'm the global admin).
I couldn't find any trigger for that in automation rules.
How can it be done ?
Thank you.
Currently the only thing you can do is turn off that feature, or limit it to specific products if you go to admin.atlassian.com > Products > User access settings.
A possible option if you want to get notified would be to create something that uses the Cloud admin API to compare the list of users between runs.
Do you mean that setting the product invitation permission to Don't allow invites would prevent also Trusted Users from inviting new users ?
Yes, that is my understanding of this new option. This is from the documentation:
This is the most locked down permission setting. No one can invite anyone or request access to your product, regardless of your approved domain settings.
OK I'll try that option, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.